- Essential Information
- Cornilleau Brand
Hyphen is pool without constraints, combining elegance and sociability. Relying on its expertise developed in the design of outdoor ping-pong tables renowned for their quality, Cornilleau has brought all its know-how to bear in the realisation of an innovative outdoor pool table.
Extraordinarily robust and maxing out in playing quality, the Hyphen outdoor pool table gives you the freedom to play wherever you like. Its polished design and it's ability to convert to a dining table take decorative furniture to a whole new level. Every pool table is custom-made to order. It’s down to you to personalise your model yourself!
- Size: 7ft American Pool Table
- Table Finish: Polar White / Dark Grey
- Cloth Colour: Light Grey / Dark Heather Grey
- Dining Table Top (Optional): Wood / Stone Design. Comes in 2 sections
Includes a set of accessories:
- 2 composite cues
- 1 set of balls
- 1 triangle
- 1 diamond
- 2 chalks
- 1 brush
Have a hands-on experience
Try the set at our showroom. Simply SMS / Whatsapp (+65) 9669 6100 / (+65) 9186 0570 to make an appointment today!
Click here for catalogue!
THE ULTRA-DURABLE POOL TABLE
Thanks to its composite slate, supported at its sides and centre by a robust, stable structure, the playing surface remains perfectly flat, whatever the circumstances. With its four adjustable feet (5cm range) and five micro-adjustment points under the tabletop, your playing surface is perfectly level.
- This item is currently in stock. Delivery is usually within 1 to 3 weeks.
- Delivery is fufilled by Centrum Leisure
- Order early even if you are not ready for delivery because lead time is longer now due to the Pandemic.
- Prices are inclusive of delivery and installation, no hidden delivery cost.
- If the item needs to be carried up a staircase (to a non-lift accessible floor), additional charges may apply. Do indicate under 'Notes to Seller' in the Cart page and we will contact you.
- Prices are subject to prevailing GST rates, calculated at Checkout.
- 1-year warranty
- Credit card - Add to cart and make payment via credit card
- Paynow - Paynow to our company UEN number (Contact us for more details)
- Bank Transfer - Bank transfer to our DBS / OCBC bank account (Contact us for more details)
Measurement of Playing space:
- Refer to our Room Size Guide for an illustration of the playing spaces required for our products including pool tables, dartboards and foosball tables.
For more detailed information, check out our FAQ.
We wish to offer a unique and fun gaming experience to everybody. Always! To achieve this, Cornilleau develops products of the highest standards, and relies on the expertise of great Champions, strategic partners and our expert team to conceive and test our novelties.
Cornilleau is developing in the global market place thanks to high quality, innovative products with a distinctive design. Through the development of Compact laminates panels’ allowing Ping to be played outdoors to the patented ‘Compact Technology’ folding concept and the ‘DSI’ safety system, we raised the ergonomics, safety and design of tables to the top.
All Cornilleau tables are developed and manufactured in France, within the very hub of the business, in Bonneuil-les-Eaux in the Oise department (Picardy), the Cornilleau family’s native village.
The research and development laboratory is also located here at the heart of the factory: ‘Made in France’ gray matter intended to devise, design and manufacture all the products for today and tomorrow.
A WORLD LEADER
Since the creation of our first table in 1968 we have been developing and constantly improving the competitiveness of our product range, allowing us to reach the global market and leverage international growth.
Today Cornilleau is a leader in the Table Tennis market, available in 75 countries on the 5 continents.
While strengthening our leading position in Europe, the company has successfully conquered new markets such as the USA, Brazil, South Korea… From Seattle port to the Burj Khalifa and the bustling city center of London, Cornilleau products pop up in the most unexpected and prestigious places.
To offer the best services to every customer across the world, we rely on our extensive network of specialized distributors.
A CHAMPION’S EXPERTISE
World champion, double Olympic medalist and ambassador of the Cornilleau brand since 1993, Jean-Philippe Gatien is in charge of the Team Cornilleau.
Guiding our young athletes in their quest for excellence by sharing with them his experience at the pinnacle of top competition and giving them an honest perspective on all the various performance levers. Adding genuine value to sponsorship at Cornilleau, the support of athletes is very much at the heart of the brands concerns and is Jean-Philippe’s top priority.
A STRATEGIC PARTNER:
Michelin is a world champion across multiple series (Formula 2, Moto, Rally, 24 heures du Mans) owing its leadership to a cutting edge research in rubber performance. Therefore, Michelin is a strategic partner for Cornilleau to develop the most advanced racket rubbers on the market.