- Essential Information
The Cornilleau Sport 200X has a Soft Mat-Top finish (3 times less glare when the sun is overhead) and a bat holder on the side panel. The Sport 200X uses Cornilleau's Push & Lock system for folding/unfolding and boasts leg levellers. All four wheels steer and two have brakes.
Warranty: 10-year warranty on table top, 1-year warranty on all non-wearing parts (excl. wheels, net and posts, bats, cover etc.)
Fixed and tension adjustable net
- Once you’ve opened out your table, you’ll just have to adjust the tension of your net. It’s quick and easy to check your table tennis net is perfectly taught. Sharp and precise, it will won't go slack over time.
- The 200X boasts some handy storage features to avoid losing your accessories. There is built-in storage in the side panels enabling you to store up to 4 bats and 4 balls.
Good rebound quality
- With its 5mm-thick resin laminate playing surface, the 200X table offers you rebound quality that is perfect for everyday use. Whether you enjoy playing with friends or family, this is a table that suits beginners and more experienced players alike.
- To play at the top of your game, you need to make sure you can play in the sun without being blinded by glare. The SOFTMAT finish applied to the 200X table reduces the intensity of the sun’s rays threefold compared with an uncoated table.
- Not all gardens are on perfectly even ground, but your table tennis table needs to have a flat playing surface. With its swivel pads located at the bottom of the feet, the 200X adapts to any type of floor.
A deep frame to support the playing surface
- The frame is the metallic structure that supports the playing surface. A deeper frame gives the playing surfaces the best level of support.
SAFETY AND DURABILITY
- The solid core laminate table top is designed to withstand even the harshest of tests. Heavy rain, snow, extreme heat - it stays the same whatever the weather. It even stands its ground if treated roughly - bat blows and other impacts won’t leave their mark.
- The 200X includes 2 brakes which significantly reduces the risk of your table moving in the storage and playing positions.
Oversize double wheels
- Move your table wherever you like and take your game into unexplored territory. The oversize double wheels on Cornilleau tables offer a host of advantages.
|Colours of tops||Blue : 115101|
|Playing surface||Resin laminate 5 mm|
|Frame height||40 mm / Aluzinc®|
|Locking system||DSI (8 points)|
|Leg type / dimensions||Straight - 38 mm|
|Adjustable leg pad||3D ajustable / diam.104 mm|
|Wheel type||Special outdoor Double wheels Oversize|
|Wheels (thickness x diameter)||32 x 200 mm|
|Ball Storage||Yes / 4 balls|
|Racket storage||Yes / 2 rackets|
|Corner protection pads||No|
|Category (European Standards)||EN 14468 - D CLASS|
|Table weight||54 kg|
|Packaged weight||63 kg|
|Garantee||10 years + 20 years repairable|
|Open table dimension||274 x 167 x 76 cm (hors filet) (L x la x H)|
|Folded table dimension||75 x 167 x 155 cm|
Cornilleau has a team of designers and researchers whose job is to develop ways to reduce the risks of accidents and ensure that their tables are as user friendly as possible.
- Order now and receive this item within 1 - 2 weeks.
- Delivery is fufilled by Centrum Leisure.
- Table is pre-installed before delivery.
- 10-year warranty on table top and 1-year warranty on all non-wearing parts (excl. wheels, net and posts, bats, cover etc.)
- Prices are inclusive of delivery and installation, no hidden delivery cost.
- If the item needs to be carried up a staircase (to a non-lift accessible floor), additional charges may apply. Do indicate under 'Notes to Seller' in the Cart page and we will contact you.
- Prices are subject to prevailing GST rates, calculated at Checkout.
- Credit card - Add to cart and make payment via credit card
- Paynow - Paynow to our company UEN number (Contact us for more details)
- Bank Transfer - Bank transfer to our DBS / OCBC bank account (Contact us for more details)
For more detailed information, check out our FAQ.