The Cornilleau Sport 200X has a Soft Mat-Top finish (3 times less glare when the sun is overhead) and a bat holder on the side panel. The Sport 200X uses Cornilleau's Push & Lock system for folding/unfolding and boasts leg levellers. All four wheels steer and two have brakes.
Warranty: 10 year guarantee on all non-wearing parts (excl. wheels, net and posts, bats, cover etc.)
Fixed and tension adjustable net
- Once you’ve opened out your table, you’ll just have to adjust the tension of your net. It’s quick and easy to check your table tennis net is perfectly taught. Sharp and precise, it will won't go slack over time.
- The 200X boasts some handy storage features to avoid losing your accessories. There is built-in storage in the side panels enabling you to store up to 4 bats and 4 balls.
Ultra-simple adjustable feet
- The 200X table is equipped with an innovative system that makes its feet easy to adjust. Simply turn the collar to set your table to the right level - no effort required! No need to lift the table, because the mechanism is not directly attached to the foot or in direct contact with the floor. Simple and effective.
Good rebound quality
- With its 5mm-thick resin laminate playing surface, the 200X table offers you rebound quality that is perfect for everyday use. Whether you enjoy playing with friends or family, this is a table that suits beginners and more experienced players alike.
- To play at the top of your game, you need to make sure you can play in the sun without being blinded by glare. The SOFTMAT finish applied to the 200X table reduces the intensity of the sun’s rays threefold compared with an uncoated table.
- Not all gardens are on perfectly even ground, but your table tennis table needs to have a flat playing surface. With its swivel pads located at the bottom of the feet, the 200X adapts to any type of floor. Set up your table wherever you fancy without compromising the quality of your game. Lawn, soil, gravel, sand - whatever the terrain, your table knows how to cope !
A deep frame to support the playing surface
- The frame is the metallic structure that supports the playing surface. A deeper frame gives the playing surfaces the best level of support. The 200X frame, like those of all Cornilleau's outdoor tables, is made of Aluzinc®, a corrosion-resistant alloy containing steel, aluminum and zinc, known for its extreme sturdiness. With a frame depth of 40mm, the tops on the 200X are well supported.
SAFETY AND DURABILITY
- The solid core laminate table top is designed to withstand even the harshest of tests. Heavy rain, snow, extreme heat - it stays the same whatever the weather. It even stands its ground if treated roughly - bat blows and other impacts won’t leave their mark. All the metals used in the 200X table have been given anti-corrosion coating and selected for their resistance. It is for these reasons that the 200X, like all our outdoor tables, has a 10-year guarantee.
A secure locking system
- The 200X table tennis table has 8 locking points to meet current standards. This system guarantees the tops remain perfectly horizontal in the playing position and perfectly vertical in the storage position. To activate it, simply press the buttons on the sides of the table.
A compact table - less bulk, more safety
- The COMPACT TECHNOLOGY® folding system designed by Cornilleau reduces the risk of the table losing its balance. It also prevents children from sneaking between the panels in the storage position, and makes your table easier to open and close. Once folded, it has the dual advantage of being less bulky than a standard table, and easier to handle.
- The 200X includes 2 brakes which significantly reduces the risk of your table moving in the storage and playing positions.
Oversize double wheels
- Move your table wherever you like and take your game into unexplored territory. The oversize double wheels on Cornilleau tables offer a host of advantages. They overcome obstacles easily, travel smoothly over any type of terrain and are exceptionally agile. These large wheels make the table easy to manoeuvre and stable in awkward situations, such as turning round a tight corner to reach the ideal spot for setting up your table.
|Colours of tops
||Grey 115301 / Blue : 115101
||Resin laminate 5 mm
||40 mm / Aluzinc®
||DSI (8 points)
|Leg type / dimensions
||Straight - 38 mm
|Adjustable leg pad
||3D ajustable / diam.104 mm
||Special outdoor Double wheels Oversize
|Wheels (thickness x diameter)
||32 x 200 mm
||Yes / 4 balls
||Yes / 2 rackets
|Corner protection pads
|Category (European Standards)
||EN 14468 - D CLASS
||10 years + 20 years repairable
|Open table dimension
||274 x 167 x 76 cm (hors filet) (L x la x H)
|Folded table dimension
||75 x 167 x 155 cm
Cornilleau have been manufacturing table tennis tables since 1969, and are now the world's leading table tennis table manufacturer; from hobby tables for recreational use to ITTF approved competition tables their fantastic range has set new standards.
All indoor tables have a 3 year warranty as standard whilst outdoor models enjoy a staggering '10 YEAR' guarantee. Cornilleau tables are designed, developed and manufactured in France. Remarkably the company is still based on the original site where Emile Cornilleau set up his post war carpentry business in 1946 (23 years before venturing into, and eventually dominating the table tennis business). Emile wouldn't recognise the ultra-modern facility that now standson the site of his original wooden workshop in Bonneuil-les-Eaux in the Picardy region of France.
Cornilleau products are sold in 75 countries within six continents. The first export location being Great Britain. Cornilleau are always striving to improve their products by keeping in mind future trends in table tennis as a sport, and pay particular attention to design, quality of play, safety and practicality. Their DSI safety folding system, compact design, anti-glare and skill top technology are some examples of this.
The majority of the Cornilleau tables now automatically lock with built-in safety catches when the table halves are folded. Using four safety bolts, 8 locking points in both the playing and storage position, it’s the most safety-effective system on the market. That’s what makes Cornilleau such a popular brand among families, schools and sport and leisure centres.
Cornilleau has a team of designers and researchers whose job is to develop ways to reduce the risks of accidents and ensure that their tables are as user friendly as possible. The compact technology that Cornilleau now use reduces the risk of the table tipping over when it’s in its folded position, a very important feature for families with young children. It also helps to avoid the possibility of a child getting caught between the plates while in the storage position, and facilitates the opening and closing of your table. The design also has the added bonus of making the tables shorter when folded, so they’re usually easy to store away.
Mat Top Finish
The Mat Top finish gives you a better playing experience by reducing the glare from the sun or overhead lights. The full Mat Tops (models that have an M in the name) offer 10 times the anti-glare, while the Soft Mat Top (S models) give 3 times the anti-glare when compared to standard tops.
Cornilleau Tables with Soft Mat are:
- Cornilleau Sport 200X Outdoor Table (Soft-Mat)
Cornilleau Tables with Full Mat are:
- Cornilleau Performance 500X Outdoor Table (Mat-Top)
- Cornilleau Performance 700X Outdoor Table (Mat-Top)
- Cornilleau Proline 510M Outdoor Static Table (Mat-Top)
- Cornilleau Pro 540 Outdoor Table (Mat-Top)
- Cornilleau Park Outdoor Table (Mat-top)
Skil Top Technology
On some of the top end Cornilleau Competition Tables they’ve used a special treatment that offers a top quality surface that’s long lasting and stays looking great. The best part about the Skiltop finish is that it creates a better grip for the ball, giving you more spin. It also makes the game faster, as rather than the ball spinning on the table top before bouncing off, it hits the table and grips, bouncing away again much quicker.
How the Skil Top Technology is made:
- 1- High Density 3-layer Wooden Chipboard
- 2- Acrylic coating and sanding
- 3- UV acrylic lacquer
- 4- Polyurethane lacquer
- 5- UV acrylic ink
Cornilleau tables with the Skiltop finish are:
- Cornilleau Competition 540 ITTF Indoor
- Cornilleau Competition 610 ITTF Indoor
- Cornilleau Competition 640 ITTF Indoor
- Cornilleau Competition 740 ITTF Indoor
- Cornilleau Competition 850 ITTF Wood Indoor