This table tennis table benefits from Cornilleau's COMPACT TECHNOLOGY storage system and patented DSI folding system for ease of use. It also comes with leg levellers and brakes in 2 of its wheels. Highly recommended for family table tennis tournaments and a popular option for schools.
Centrum Leisure is the exclusive distributor of Cornilleau products in Singapore.
- Playing surface: 19mm High Density Chipboard
DSI Locking System & Compact Technology Folding System
- Frames: 30mm corrosion/scratch resistant steel
- Leg Assembly: 115 x 28mm steel legs with resin shoe
- Leg levellers for supreme stability during play
- Wheels: Double 150mm
- Net and Post Set: ABS net posts and polyethylene net which can be folded in manually when table is folded. Adjustment mechanism for tension
- Playback facility: Yes
- Wheelchair friendly: Yes
- Guarantee: 3 Years on all Parts
- Manufactured in France
- EN Classification: Category C: Recreational Sports (High Quality)
Weights & Dimensions
- Table Weight: 74Kg
- Packed Weight: 84kg
- Playing Size: L 274cm x W 152.5cm x H 76cm (Official ITTF)
- Storage Size: W 167 x D 75 x H 155cm
Centrum Leisure is the exclusive distributor of Cornilleau Tables and provides manufacturer warranty for the tables.
- Order now and receive this item within 2-7 working days.
- Delivery is fufilled by Centrum Leisure
- Our prices are already inclusive of GST!
- Prices are inclusive of delivery and installation, no hidden delivery cost. If item needs to be carried up staircase, additional charges may apply, let us know in advance!
How to make payment:
- Credit card - Add to cart and make payment via credit card
- Paynow - Paynow to our company UEN number (Contact us for more details)
- Bank Transfer - Bank transfer to our DBS / OCBC bank account (Contact us for more details)
We wish to offer a unique and fun gaming experience to everybody. Always! To achieve this, Cornilleau develops products of the highest standards, and relies on the expertise of great Champions, strategic partners and our expert team to conceive and test our novelties.
Cornilleau is developing in the global market place thanks to high quality, innovative products with a distinctive design. Through the development of Compact laminates panels’ allowing Ping to be played outdoors to the patented ‘Compact Technology’ folding concept and the ‘DSI’ safety system, we raised the ergonomics, safety and design of tables to the top.
All Cornilleau tables are developed and manufactured in France, within the very hub of the business, in Bonneuil-les-Eaux in the Oise department (Picardy), the Cornilleau family’s native village.
The research and development laboratory is also located here at the heart of the factory: ‘Made in France’ gray matter intended to devise, design and manufacture all the products for today and tomorrow.
A WORLD LEADER
Since the creation of our first table in 1968 we have been developing and constantly improving the competitiveness of our product range, allowing us to reach the global market and leverage international growth.
Today Cornilleau is a leader in the Table Tennis market, available in 75 countries on the 5 continents.
While strengthening our leading position in Europe, the company has successfully conquered new markets such as the USA, Brazil, South Korea… From Seattle port to the Burj Khalifa and the bustling city center of London, Cornilleau products pop up in the most unexpected and prestigious places.
To offer the best services to every customer across the world, we rely on our extensive network of specialized distributors.
A CHAMPION’S EXPERTISE
World champion, double Olympic medalist and ambassador of the Cornilleau brand since 1993, Jean-Philippe Gatien is in charge of the Team Cornilleau.
Guiding our young athletes in their quest for excellence by sharing with them his experience at the pinnacle of top competition and giving them an honest perspective on all the various performance levers. Adding genuine value to sponsorship at Cornilleau, the support of athletes is very much at the heart of the brands concerns and is Jean-Philippe’s top priority.
A STRATEGIC PARTNER:
Michelin is a world champion across multiple series (Formula 2, Moto, Rally, 24 heures du Mans) owing its leadership to a cutting edge research in rubber performance. Therefore, Michelin is a strategic partner for Cornilleau to develop the most advanced racket rubbers on the market.