- Essential Information
The 600X outdoor ping pong table is packed with cool features, including ample storage space for accessories, bottle holders, point counters and ball dispensers. Best of all, it manages to include all of these innovations and extras without compromising on the basics: safety, ergonomics and ease of use. When it comes to quality of play, its rebound and perfect spin response will satisfy the most demanding of players.
Excellent rebound quality
With its 7mm-thick resin laminate playing surface, the 600X ping pong table offers an excellent playing experience. The thicker the panel, the better the bounce, and the rebound quality of the 600X table holds its own compared with most of the tables in ping pong clubs.
To play at the top of your game, you need to be able to play in the sun without being blinded by the glare. The MATTOP finish applied to the 600X ping pong table reduces the intensity of the sun's rays tenfold compared with an uncoated table. The only things that will leave your opponent blinded are your superior forehand and backhand shots!
A deep frame to fully support the playing surface
The frame is the metallic structure that supports your ping pong table's playing surface. A deeper frame gives the playing surface the best level of support. The 600X frame, like those in all of Cornilleau's outdoor tables, is made of Aluzinc®, a corrosion-resistant alloy containing steel, aluminum and zinc, known for its extreme sturdiness. With a frame depth of 60mm, the 600X feel super solid.
A compact table - less bulk, more safety
The COMPACT TECHNOLOGY® folding system designed by Cornilleau reduces the risk of the table losing its balance. It also prevents children from sneaking between the panels in the storage position, and makes your table easier to open and close. Once folded, it has the dual advantage of being less bulky than a standard table, and easier to handle.
Corner Protection Pads
To soften sharp edges and cushion any knocks or bumps, corner pads have been fitted on the 600X table. Your hips will thank you for choosing a table with corner pads, especially if you enjoy playing games of 'round the table'.
|Colors of top||Blue|
|Playing surface||Resin laminate 7 mm|
|Frame height||60 mm / Aluzinc®|
|Locking system||DSI (16 points)|
|Leg type / dimensions||Tapered - 120~80 - 80 mm / 5~3 - 3 inches|
|Adjustable leg pad||3D adjustable / diam.104 mm / 4 inches|
|Adjustable net||Tension + Height|
|Wheel type||Special outdoor double wheels (oversized)|
|Wheels (thickness x diameter)||32x200 mm / 1.25x8 inches|
|Ball Storage||Yes 6 balls|
|Racket storage||Yes 4 paddles|
|Corner protection pads||Yes|
2 score counters
2 storage compartments
2 retractable cup holders
2 ball dispensers
1 crossing handle
|Category (European Standards)||C CLASS|
|Warranty||10years + 20years repairable|
|Open table dimension||(L x W x H) 274x167x76cm|
|Folded table dimension||75x167x155 cm|
- Order now and receive this item within 1 - 2 weeks.
- Delivery is fufilled by Centrum Leisure.
- Table is pre-installed before delivery.
- 10-year warranty on table top and 1-year warranty on all non-wearing parts (excl. wheels, net and posts, bats, cover etc.)
- Prices are inclusive of delivery and installation, no hidden delivery cost.
- If the item needs to be carried up a staircase (to a non-lift accessible floor), additional charges may apply. Do indicate under 'Notes to Seller' in the Cart page and we will contact you.
- Prices are subject to prevailing GST rates, calculated at Checkout.
- Credit card - Add to cart and make payment via credit card
- Paynow - Paynow to our company UEN number (Contact us for more details)
- Bank Transfer - Bank transfer to our DBS / OCBC bank account (Contact us for more details)
For more detailed information, check out our FAQ.