Cornilleau Pro 510 Outdoor Table Tennis Table
Omega Delivery Date Widget will be displayed here!
- Click on the 'Essential Info' Tab (next to 'Description') for shipping and payment info (except for cues and accessories).
- Kindly allow for min. 8 days for preparation and handling.
- Do indicate on the 'Seller Notes' segment on the Cart page should you have any requests (e.g carrying up flights of stairs)
Low stock - Pls contact us
- Essential Info
- Cornilleau Brand
The design of the static Pro 510 Outdoor Table Tennis Table from Cornilleau is perfect for tougher external environments such as Schools, Caravan Parks, Resorts and Hotels.
With its curved legs, the table tennis can be installed in a public place and bolted to the ground. The permanent metal net is screwed to the table preventing theft or movement.
- 7mm Weatherproof MATTETOP Resin Laminate Playing Surface, which is resistant to bat blows
- 60mm Corrosion/Scratch Resistant Steel Frame
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Corner Protectors
Centrum Leisure is the exclusive distributor of Cornilleau Tables and provides manufacturer warranty for the tables.
SMS / Whatsapp (+65) 9669 6100 / (+65) 9186 0570 to make an enquiry today!
- Order now and receive this item within 1 - 2 weeks.
- Delivery is fulfilled by Centrum Leisure.
- Table is pre-installed before delivery.
- 10-year warranty on table top and 1-year warranty on all non-wearing parts (excl. wheels, net and posts, bats, cover etc.)
- Prices are inclusive of delivery and installation, no hidden delivery cost.
- If the item needs to be carried up a staircase (to a non-lift accessible floor), additional charges may apply. Do indicate under 'Notes to Seller' in the Cart page and we will contact you.
- Prices are subject to prevailing GST rates, calculated at Checkout.
- Credit card - Add to cart and make payment via credit card
- Paynow - Paynow to our company UEN number (Contact us for more details)
- Bank Transfer - Bank transfer to our DBS / OCBC bank account (Contact us for more details)
For more detailed information, check out our FAQ.
We wish to offer a unique and fun gaming experience to everybody. Always! To achieve this, Cornilleau develops products of the highest standards, and relies on the expertise of great Champions, strategic partners and our expert team to conceive and test our novelties.
Cornilleau is developing in the global market place thanks to high quality, innovative products with a distinctive design. Through the development of Compact laminates panels’ allowing Ping to be played outdoors to the patented ‘Compact Technology’ folding concept and the ‘DSI’ safety system, we raised the ergonomics, safety and design of tables to the top.
All Cornilleau tables are developed and manufactured in France, within the very hub of the business, in Bonneuil-les-Eaux in the Oise department (Picardy), the Cornilleau family’s native village.
The research and development laboratory is also located here at the heart of the factory: ‘Made in France’ gray matter intended to devise, design and manufacture all the products for today and tomorrow.
A WORLD LEADER
Since the creation of our first table in 1968 we have been developing and constantly improving the competitiveness of our product range, allowing us to reach the global market and leverage international growth.
Today Cornilleau is a leader in the Table Tennis market, available in 75 countries on the 5 continents.
While strengthening our leading position in Europe, the company has successfully conquered new markets such as the USA, Brazil, South Korea… From Seattle port to the Burj Khalifa and the bustling city center of London, Cornilleau products pop up in the most unexpected and prestigious places.
To offer the best services to every customer across the world, we rely on our extensive network of specialized distributors.
A CHAMPION’S EXPERTISE
World champion, double Olympic medalist and ambassador of the Cornilleau brand since 1993, Jean-Philippe Gatien is in charge of the Team Cornilleau.
Guiding our young athletes in their quest for excellence by sharing with them his experience at the pinnacle of top competition and giving them an honest perspective on all the various performance levers. Adding genuine value to sponsorship at Cornilleau, the support of athletes is very much at the heart of the brands concerns and is Jean-Philippe’s top priority.
A STRATEGIC PARTNER:
Michelin is a world champion across multiple series (Formula 2, Moto, Rally, 24 heures du Mans) owing its leadership to a cutting edge research in rubber performance. Therefore, Michelin is a strategic partner for Cornilleau to develop the most advanced racket rubbers on the market.